WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- It’s been a terrible week.
- And speaking of bad things, hundreds were arrested for protesting ICE yesterday.
- On the other hand, It’s a damn good week to adopt a dog.
- Your favorite dinner to hate is back and we can’t see what wild things they do this year.
- The Dirty Goose is expanding their roof space so you can enjoy their excellent view all year long.
- The kind folks at Greater Greater Washington are definitely losing their minds. And we kind of love it.
- City Paper’s Food Issue is here. Try not to ruin your supper.
- You deserve a beer.