WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- So much of D.C.’s architecture makes no sense and I love all of it.
- The Black Panther costume is coming to the National Museum of African American History and Culture, which gives you another reason to head to that museum ASAP.
- People are very upset about the giant windows of The Smith’s U Street location.
- Topgolf is coming to the National Harbor. This is the first time I’ve been excited about something happening at the National Harbor.
- Would you pay $99.99 for a
piece of sports historydirty cushion?
- The circulator is canceling two routes (and introducing some routes) so hopefully that doesn’t screw up your commute.
- And speaking of your commute… the Metro is about to get real fucked up this summer (just like every summer!)
- This “car” upsets me. Why does it exist?
- Go eat some BBQ. You deserve it.