WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Initiative 77 has passed. Here’s what happens next.
- Bono went to Ben’s Chili Bowl because of course he did.
- Are restaurant / grocery store / CVS protests going to become the new thing?
- NoMa is getting in on the barcade trend and I truly don’t get it. If I want to drink and play games, I will crack open some beer at home while I play my favorite farming simulator. When I go to a bar I don’t want to play games with strangers. I want to drink and yell.
- Here’s your annual reminder that Six Flags Maryland is garbage.
- BWI has a gym. BWI is the best local airport and I don’t want to hear from any of you Dulles apologists.
- Solid State Books is almost ready to open their cafe, where you’ll be able to get booze and food from places like Ivy City Smokehouse and Trickling Springs Creamery. Just don’t get any ice cream on your books.