WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Vote tomorrow.
- Our first heat emergency of the year! We did it! (DCist)
- Weed is legal. Weed is not legal. (PoPville)
- Washingtonian tried 10 different ways to get to work. Walking took the longest and made them late. But you know how long it takes to walk so why didn’t you just plan accordingly? Google Maps give you walk time estimates.
- If you’re trying to get around Penn Quarter, Wonder Woman may get in your way. (Fox 5)
- Buffalo & Bergen is opening a second location in Capitol Hill this fall. (City Paper)
- 2 suspects are wanted for masturbating in public in Arlington. Don’t do that. (WJLA)
- A person was taken into custody after trying to scale a White House barrier. Don’t do that. (Washington Post)