WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- A car crashed into the Wendy’s in the middle of New York Ave / Florida Ave / First. You know, the traffic triangle of hell?
- This Caps fan knows how to party.
- The African American History Museum is phasing out their timed passes for weekdays. Take a day off and go explore.
- NoMa’s newest bar wants to start churning out Hemp cocktails.
- Missing Del Campo? Need a little break from the rock n’ roll attitude of Taco Bamba? Then get hyped because chef Victor Albisu will be opening Poca Madre, his fine dining Mexican restaurant inside the old Del Campo / current Taco Bamba space on June 19. (via press release)
- The Shaw wine bar every food writer loves, La Jambe, is going full French Riviera this summer.
- If you’re planning to spend some time at The Line, check out Washingtonian’s review of every restaurant in the joint.
- You can early vote! Go vote you jerks.