WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Don’t forget to grab your free coffee.
- Supreme Core is officially open. Now you have more than one option if you want to get drunk on local cider.
- Chiko is opening a second location… in San Francisco.
- And speaking of expansions, Surfside is opening up two locations around the city next year. One of those locations is The Wharf because of course.
- Caps player T.J. Oshie had to refill his fare card before heading to Game 3, so Metro has promised to design a card after him if the Caps win the Stanley Cup. This is the most D.C. story we’ve ever had on D.C. news. I guess we can shut this down now.
- Arena Stage is sticking around, despite The Wharf’s monumental changes.
- This is what the Kennedy Center is spending millions of dollars on.
- Also, the Potomac is going wild right now you guys.