WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Nationals Park is kicking off summer the right way with a Rosé All Gameday event that includes complimentary rosé in a can. Sign us right up.
- Here’s a cute write up about the Planned Parenthood fundraiser that’s happening at the Black Cat this weekend.
- Just in case you’re still a little hungover, Dunkin’ Donuts is giving away free coffee because the Caps won.
- Eater has the first look of Sushi Nakazawa, the already infamous sushi restaurant opening inside of the Trump Hotel.
- They also have a behind the scenes look at the new, huge Milk Bar that’s opening in Logan Circle. Get ready for all the crack pie.
- Are these the most iconic dishes in D.C.?
- The Willard is looking mighty fine for being pretty damn old.
- You don’t need to pay for a pricey booze cruise when the Water Taxi exists. Also, you technically don’t have to pay for alcohol anywhere if you have a flask. Just saying.
- Someone here is a serial killer in the making…