WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- A “fitness barcrawl” is coming to D.C. and I’ve never hated something more.
- Five To One has officially closed their U Street location. I guess cocktail bars are having a rough month in that neighborhood.
- Metro is doing a cash-free bus pilot on the 79 route and some folks really aren’t happy about it.
- Poke chains are the cupcake stores of 2018.
- WAMU talks to The Phillips Collection’s brand new Chief Diversity Officer.
- Do you have tickets to our pride party yet? You should get tickets to our pride party?