WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Here’s a fun reminder that we’re never going to get late night Metro hours back.
- Everyone loves goats. Everyone.
- PSA of the Day: The Kennedy Center has some more Hamilton tickets if you haven’t gotten a taste of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s opus yet.
- I wanna live in this Frank Lloyd Wright house. Life really isn’t fair.
- Holy shit. Some bizarro construction firm turned this min / max security prison into apartment buildings and it still 100% looks like a prison. There are even bars on the windows. There is a metaphor about rent and slumlords here, I just know it.
- Wanna leave the city, but don’t want to get on a plane? Drive to one of these sweet crab houses for a taste of the Eastern Shore (without actually having to go to the nightmare that is Ocean City).
- Also, traffic is gonna blow. So keep that in mind.
- Co-working spaces are going full parody.
- Chef Bryan Voltaggio has closed his last D.C. restaurant. It’s the end of an era.