WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- The folks behind Showtime are opening a bar on Georgia Avenue / nearish 16th Street Heights. Hell yeah.
- The rain couldn’t stop ZooFari. (Hang tight for our recap very soon).
- Old wealthy people aren’t the ones moving into all the poorly built and over priced luxury apartment buildings crowding D.C., it’s dumb, young people.
- In some fun (vaguely) related Bentzen Ball news: Tig is starring in a Netflix show with Jennifer Aniston!
- Food Halls are taking over D.C. Food Courts are dying. Words don’t mean anything and nothing matters.
- Squash on Fire is celebrating their first anniversary with free squash classes, just in case you wanna feel a little bougie (without spending any actual money) when you work out.
- BYT’s very own José Lopez-Sanchez wrote about art for the Washington Post! Ch-ch-check it out.
- You might not want to take the Marc today.