WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Inspired by the Royal Wedding? Want to plan your own fantasy princess celebration? Ivy and Coney will marry you (and give you a sweet champagne and Malört toast) for free.
- Here’s a helpful guide for surviving the insane humidity that’s going to kick in any day now.
- Still not sure how to feel about Initiative 77? Maybe WAMU can help you.
- Metro claims more trains have been on time… And yet it still seems like everything is falling apart.
- Sloppy Mama’s is expanding to Virginia. You can read about the time we spent 12 hours smoking meat with them here.
- Check out this sweet story about the cheetahs at the Smithsonian’s Conservation Biology Institute in Virginia.
- The Wharf’s new pizza spot is open (and damn does it look beautiful).
- Getting hungry? Check out Alex Ovechkin’s favorite home game day meal.
- Because it’s 2018 you can’t go a single week with reading about the gig economy.