WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Amazon isn’t the only very big and incredibly rich tech company considering moving to the DMV.
- People who work at museums have to answer dumb questions everyday. Here are some of those dumb questions.
- Speaking of museums, go see Henrietta Lack’s portrait at (you guessed it) the National Portrait Gallery.
- If you’re feeling flush with cash and like planning ahead, Drake is coming to D.C. in September.
- We’re getting our own professional rugby team? I don’t really understand what’s happening, but I’m not opposed?
- Takoma’s new Korean restaurant has vegan tacos (among other things). I never thought it would get sick of tacos but we’re steadily approaching that point.
- Fort Reno needs your money! Again!
- RIP the red phone booth outside of Calvert Woodley. You were cute? I guess?
- The Circulator has free wifi now! I love the Circulator.