WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- D.C.’s museums are freaking out about Hamilton, just like everybody else.
- The Line Hotel is kicking off a free hospitality education program, if you’re looking to break into that world!
- Michael Schlow is transforming the roof of the Glover Park Kimpton into a BBQ, beer and bourbon paradise.
- More of those tiny lil delivery robots are coming to D.C. I guess we’re the hot spot for robots now.
- Aptly named The People’s Drug, this new Arlington bar pays homage to the pharmacies and lunch counters of the recent past. They also have a giant neon sign behind the bar that says DRUGS. So, I guess they know how to party too.
- And speaking of Virginia, the Trabocchi family is opening the second location of Sfoglina in Rosslyn.
- PSA of the Day: Raccoons are not your friends. Please don’t do near them.