WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- D.C. has exploded with all sorts of cheap dockless bikes and scooters, but are they more than just a fad?
- How did the biggest Broccoli City Festival yet stack up?
- To no one’s surprise, Howard faculty are calling for the school’s president to resign.
- The WHCD was this weekend. If you care about fashion, here’s some cute fashion-y photos. If you care about the politics of it, go to another website. There are so many.
- D.C. is getting a little taste of Canada (spoiler alert: we’re not getting a Tim Horton’s).
- Say goodbye to The Prospect.
- According to Eater, Pow Pow is going full vegetarian this month. For now, they’re couching it as a test run, but with more and more all vegetarian spots opening up in D.C., it might end up staying that way.
- Surprise surprise, Tom Sietsema loves All Purpose’s Navy Yard location.