WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Let’s start off with the most important stuff: 1. Hill Prince is opening their outdoor bar today. and 2. Washingtonian has your guide to D.C.’s wine bar bar scene, if that’s more up your alley.
- Will senators start actually paying their interns now that they have a little more money to burn? Probably not, but I hope I’m wrong.
- Between the financial scandal and housing problems, Howard University’s president received an unsurprising vote of no confidence from faculty.
- Michelle Blackwell talks to City Paper about what it’s like to be a woman in D.C.’s male dominated go-go scene.
- D.C. bars aren’t showing Nats games and the team isn’t happy about it.
- R.I.P. Raresweets.
- Get hyped Maryland beer lovers, Denizens Brewing Co. is expanding to Hyattsville.
- A group of thieves are targeting D.C. yoga studios, so don’t let your guard down even if you are mid crow pose.