WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- The Funk Parade is back, baby!
- Someone found a lizard inside their bag of kale at the Trader Joe’s on 25th Street. This is the excuse you’ve been looking for to stop eating kale.
- The next time your family comes to town, take them to these very specific, off-the-beaten path museums. We didn’t know the National Museum of American Jewish Military History even existed.
- Andy Shallal’s Busboys & Poets is known for breaking into under developed neighborhoods, but is that what those neighborhoods really want?
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year… It’s Potholepalooza time!
- Read this before you go to the Nats game this weekend.
- There’s some restaurant drama going on at The Wharf.
- The weekend is here and that means you can eat as much pasta as you want.
- And speaking of the weekend, these are the best happy hour deals for every night of the week. No go out and drink.