WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Spice-6 Modern Indian is taking over On Rye’s old Chinatown location. Get ready for naan pizzas and an entire menu devoted to dosa.
- Just in case the weather is getting you down, here’s a list of places where you can hang out and pretend it’s spring.
- Meet the 19-year-old who’s running for mayor.
- Festivals are shafting food trucks and they’re not taking it anymore.
- Metro is gearing up for some huge crowds at the end of this month, when the March for Our Lives and and the Cherry Blossom festival collides.
- And speaking of Metro, it’s rusting away.
- Maryland is loosing breweries to Virginia because its laws are strict and dumb.
- And speaking of beer, here are some of D.C.’s best beer happy hours. It’s Thursday so it’s basically the weekend. Feel free to go wild.