WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- D.C. Conservatives are upset that they’re not getting laid.
- MONEY Magazine named Arlington the best place to go to in 2018 and that feels deeply wrong.
- It doesn’t look the Funk Parade is happening this year.
- A local man is throwing the worlds saddest competition.
- Bub and Pop’s is (fake?) feuding with Washingtonian and it’s kind of cute.
- And speaking of feuds, things continue to be weird between the owners of Masala Story and Indigo, although it looks like the food hasn’t suffered.
- After many years, The Pug is finally getting a food menu of its own. Thankfully, nothing is over $7.
- And Joe & The Juice’s first D.C. location looks like its’ ready to open up any minute now.
- To sump up this Capital Weather Gang post: it might snow maybe who knows?