WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- D.C. has a bathroom problem (and memorizing every Starbucks bathroom code is not the solution).
- Baltimore is having metro problems of their own.
- And speaking of Baltimore / transportation, here’s some news about that magic mag lev train that’s gonna connect our two cities one day.
- Instacart is claiming Boston is the most romantic city in the US (D.C. ranks at number 7) and oh man that feels deeply wrong.
- Take a look at the first bookstore to open in Anacostia in 20 years.
- It almost seems like Maryland is trying to run all their breweries out of town.
- If you’re looking for an excuse to drink and eat nothing but sugar, these Mardi Gras specials are a great place to start.