WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Even though we all know the moon landing was fake, we can celebrate its 50th anniversary with The Air and Space Museum’s light show that will turn the Washington Monument into a rocket.
- Mick Jagger was very satisfied with D.C.’s food scene last week when he dined at Rasika West End.
- The National Zoo reports the death of a VIL (Very Important Lizard).
- WMATA has taken a firm stand with this new campaign: Man-spreading must be stopped.
- Texas Billionaire and 1992 and 1996 Presidential Candidate, Ross Perot, died this morning at 89-years-old.
- Politics continues to feel futile with the Virginia special session on gun control was adjourning less than two hours after it started.
- Your inner theatre nerd can enjoy a new report that tells us everything we did (it’s very white and male) and didn’t (work by local playwrights is at a high point) know about the demographics of the D.C. theatre scene.