All Words: Ba’Naka!!!
Hey Gurl Hey! It’s your favorite queen, Ba’Naka, thank you for tuning in to my latest edition of Crashing the Race. As a semi-professional crossdresser I am here to lend my opinion, thoughts and drunken wit regarding Rupaul’s Drag Race…that’s right ladies and lady-like gentlemen….Drunken Wit brought to you by Absolut Vodka! – I should warn you, like my last sexual encounter I walked away from this week’s episode feeling cold, bitter and unfulfilled…I may be a little hard on the girls…so take a shot, sit back & let’s get down to it!
And before we jump further in, let me welcome this week’s Celebrity Washingtonian Co-Recapper who will sit alongside me in spirit.
Celebrity Washingtonian: Newt Gingrich
Drag Name: Tiffany Bluebox
- Milan – Disco Diva meets Jeanie in the Bottle … I can Dig it!
- Chad Michaels – YESSS you better give Gem and the Holograms realness!!!
- Willam Belli – Looking like an Amazonian Stripper
- Sharon Needles – I didn’t know Elvis & David Bowie had a Baby?
- Phi Phi O’Hara – Beyonce…I think Phi stole one of your Freak’um Dresses
- Madame LaQueer – No no no honey, the Outer Space challenge was last season! (and may I remind you the challenge was platinum & gold not platinum and green!)
- The Princess – Imitation is the highest form of flattery but don’t put yourself in a who wore it best situation with the host of the show!
- Jiggly Caliente – If you are short and round play with volume and proportions…i didn’t find this flattering.
- Dida Ritz – Kinda of giving a little Velma Kelly in Chicago….but damn woman pad yo’ hips you look like a linebacker!
- Latrice Royale – ehh…it was alright
- Kenya Michaels – there was a lot of texture going on…but Santino seemed to like it
Judgement & Lip-Synch
- Team Glamason – Boring and Messy…unimpressed (told ya I was feeling kinda blah about this episode)
- Team Champion – Kinda funny, flowed better than the other teams and Sharon killed it.
*And remember you can always catch me at Town Danceboutique for the Ladies of Town Drag Show every Friday and Saturday night – 10:30pm (yes, that was another shameless plug… I learned from the best…I learned from Ru)