While RGIII’s very public fall from grace has been painful for every sports fan in D.C., it’s been hardest on Robert Griffin III. Benched by the second coach in a row, troubles in both the locker room and in his marriage, RGIII appears on the verge of complete mental breakdown. Just read this article about him hanging after practice punting the football and then returning it. All by his lonesome. But cheer up RGIII, there’s still some good out there!
- There’s that statue of you at Baylor. They aren’t going to take that shit down anytime soon.
- At least you still got your buddies Snyder and Bruce by your side. And we know how loyal those guys can be.
- The fans chanted your name this Sunday. Sure, they chanted Colt McCoy’s name three weeks ago when you were in, but a chant is a chant!
- Perhaps you’re jersey isn’t any longer the best-selling in NFL. Though it still makes a wonderful dish rag. Hey, you have your own plush-doll! Not everyone has their own doll!
- No one can ever make you take the capes off your socks. If that’s something you are still doing.
What else would super socks be for but to cushion one’s downward spiral?