We’re looking for a FotoWeek 2016 Intern!
Are you passionate about photography/ the ARTS? Are you social media savvy, detail oriented, and partial to Instagram? Are you interested in being part of the team that makes DC’s biggest visual arts festival happen? Apply to be a FotoWeekDC 2016 Intern!
We’re looking for an organized, enthusiastic, outgoing, and highly motivated intern to learn the ins and outs of FotoDC and help with FotoWeek 2016 (November 11th- 20th 2016)
Our ideal intern:
– Has an interest in photography/arts /event planning
– Is experienced with social media
– Is detail oriented
– Familiarity with hootsuite / Squarespace / Photoshop
– Organized and willing to learn
– Can commit to a two days a week internship
– Previous exhibition design experience preferred but not required
– Access to a car is ideal but not required
– Current college student or recent graduate
– At least 18 years old
Is this you? Send your resume, a cover letter, and a link to your instagram or twitter to [email protected]