- The Banh Mi was our absolute favorite, being big enough to fill our very hungry stomachs and chock full of flavor (+ those zesty fries add even more kapow! to the tastebuds).
- The Duck Fried Pork Rice was surprisingly light and delicate, with subtle hints of cilantro and perfectly cooked duck to delight our palates.
- Plus the Pork Ramen Noodles were TO.DIE.FOR. and would make the best meal/option when you’re craving something hearty on a rainy spring day.
NOODLE & RICE BOWLS
- CHICKEN UDON NOODLES ($9) roasted chicken breast / egg / mushroom / napa / pickled fresno / crispy shallot
- PORK RAMEN NOODLES ($10) pork belly / poached egg / mushroom / bok choy
- CARNITAS RICE NOODLES ($10) pork shoulder / mushroom / cashew / soft egg / hot ‘n sour sauce
- VEGETABLE FRIED RICE ($7) egg / asparagus / corn / bean sprouts / snow pea / cilantro
- DUCK FRIED RICE ($9) egg / carrot / snow pea / bean sprout / scallion / cilantro
(Each come with a choice of zesty french fries or salad of the day)
- GRILLED CHICKEN TORTA ($8) achiote marinated chicken / guacamole / black bean puree / pickled onion / chopped lettuce
- CUBANO SANDWICH ($9) carnitas pork / slow cooked ham / pickle / miso mustard / melted gruyere
- BANH MI ($9) cured beef brisket / chicken liver pate / pickled carrot & daikon radish / sriracha aioli
- MAHI MAHI FISH SANDWICH ($12) remoulade / tempura tomato / mixed greens / pickled fresno
PLUS FOR THE NEXT WEEK WE ARE GIVING AWAY 20 FREE LUNCHES A DAY. YES, 20 FREE LUNCHES A DAY = 100 FREE LUNCHES!! All you have to do is comment below telling us what a terrible lunch you’re about to eat and WHY YOU DESERVE FOR RICHARD SANDOVAL TO PICK UP THE TAB (just this once). GO. COMMENT AWAY. (Photos totally encouraged too, ps).
Here’s the (not-so) fine print: Lunch must be redeemed between March 19 – 23, 2012. Valid at the Lunch Bar only from Mon-Fri 11:30am-2pm. Not valid with any other offer. Free lunch constitutes ONE entree from the LunchBar Menu. Does not include beverages, tax, tips/gratuity. Winners will be notified via email by Friday March 16th, so use a real email address when you comment.