It’s that time of year again, aka the one where we give you THE ULTIMATE GUIDE (Part 1 and Part 2) for what to get everyone on your holiday gift list. This year I didn’t contribute to the selections, so I’m gonna go through and tell you what I absolutely would be DELIGHTED to receive from what the rest of the BYT staff picked! HERE WE GO!
EVERYTHING from the Frida Kahlo suggestion section, because Frida Kahlo rules (even from beyond the grave):
- Frida by Sebastien Paerez and Benjamin Lacombe – National Gallery of Art
- Frida Kahlo Pins – Kramer Books & Afterwords
- Frida Zipper Pouch – National Museum of Women in the Arts
- Frida Kahlo Finger Puppet – Kramer Books & Afterwords
- Frida Bookmark – National Gallery of Art
- Frida Paper Pad – Steadfast Supply
- Great Modern Artists Mug – National Museum of Women in the Arts
This La Joy patch from Cherry Blossom Creative, because OH MY GOD CAN YOU BE ANY CUTER:
AND Aesthetica Botanica: A Life With Plants since it looks like 1. I definitely want to leaf through the pages, and 2. it is a VERY AESTHETICALLY PLEASING BOOK!