Wow it’s February, hard to believe 2018 is already halfway over or so it feels. As part of our resolution to THINK MORE this year, we are continuing our weekly digest of our reads, thoughts and feelings to share with you, our beloved, cranky, smart BYT community. Please let us know what your week was all about in the comments.
In the BYT World:
We have a radio program. It is called BYT Radio (easy to remember), it happens live every Thursday at noon so you can plan your weekend ahead with us, or you can just listen to it any time and subscribe to it on iTunes.
On the BYT Website:
- Figure out your weekend plans ya freaks! DC, Gay DC, Chicago and NYC!
- DC’s artists are getting some new studio space which is truly the final frontier.
- Y’all people are out there selling haunted dolls and God bless those weirdos for doing it.
- Check out movies that were filmed in DC that are somehow not about the Illuminati.
- You guys like beer? How about events? HOW ABOUT BEER EVENTS!
- Here’s every good thing happening in DC this month.
- Emma Willman is a very funny comic who I believe follows me on Twitter.
- It’s Super Bowl weekend so here are some bars that are absolutely not acknowledging that.
- However let’s say you like the Super Bowl (and traumatic brain injuries) here is a Cheap Beer Taste Test to guide you on your purchase journey.
And now for some shit I couldn’t put down:
- Here’s every single phrase DJ Khaled shouted during his Grammys performance. I need him to help me get out of bed in the morning.
- Thank God the Y Chromosome (or as I like to call it the Why??? Chromosome) is disappearing. Bye men!
- The DC 1968 Project is posting a picture a day of DC in 1968 all year! It’s the ultimate #tbt.
- Tim Allen and Adam Carolla are looking to become even MORE irrelevant!
- The BYT office had this self-care realization regarding Harry Potter.
- Looks like Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 is a feminist icon.
- We didn’t really get to see the Super Blue Blood Moon but here’s a sweet highlight reel.
- Wanna see how shitty our healthcare system really can be? We got you covered (even if they don’t).
- Everyone reads Playboy for the articles and watches the Super Bowl for the ads like this one featuring Peter Dinklage and Morgan Freeman.
- Malcolm X’s daughters are starting a clothing line based on their father’s messages. Good.
- Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is returning to Netflix! Wow they keep bringing shows back from the dead like a bunch of necromancers.
- Dudes need to stop yelling on their dating app profiles but also in real life.
Have a great weekend in the meantime! Stay in the loop and follow us on Facebook & Twitter & Instagram. Use #BYThings too.