Wow it’s February, hard to believe 2018 is already halfway over or so it feels. As part of our resolution to THINK MORE this year, we are continuing our weekly digest of our reads, thoughts and feelings to share with you, our beloved, cranky, smart BYT community. Please let us know what your week was all about in the comments.
In the BYT World:
We have a radio program. It is called BYT Radio (easy to remember), it happens live every Thursday at noon so you can plan your weekend ahead with us, or you can just listen to it any time and subscribe to it on iTunes.
On the BYT Website:
- Have a good weekend not weak end. DC, Gay DC, Chicago and NYC!
- Never sleep again with our COFFEE GUIDE!!!!
- DC had its own Puppy Bowl so here are some doggone pics.
- Thanks for the lukewarm Super Bowl halftime show JT! 🎶It should have been this🎶
- Working from home? Check out these TV shows that won’t interrupt your flow but still make you feel like you aren’t utterly alone in this world.
- Straight men don’t deserve nice butts. – Matteo Lane
- Head to Iron Gate for Valentine’s Day and get real emo and shit. Go alone for ULTIMATE EMO VIBES.
- Best Queer Female Geared films to watch while driving your car off the Grand Canyon.
- Hey Captain America: The Winter Soldier was filmed here! I’VE MET CAPTAIN AMERICA.
- And I will fixed menu you. Great fixed course menu options in DC. Take Chris Martin!
- The Olympics are here! Go get some Korean food to celebrate.
And now for some shit I couldn’t put down:
- Elon Musk shot a car into space but more importantly his employees get frozen yogurt???
- You can win a kid from a claw machine! What a shitty prize.
- Quincy Jones claimed Marlon Brando fucked Richard Pryor. Marlon is for sure a top.
- Okay Richard Pryor’s widow HAPPILY confirmed it.
- Facebook is killing comedy but my statuses are still 🔥🔥🔥!
- If Russia Did It (they did).
- How to Smile at Your Birthday Brunch Even Though Life is Slipping Through Your Fingers Like Sand.
- And now for a hard-hitting report about the exact date Melania Trump followed Obama on Twitter.