The Social Media Manager will be responsible for maintaining a strong social media presence across our direct and adjacent platforms, building and growing an online community, and promoting reader and event engagement.
In collaboration with the editorial and events teams, Social Media Manager will develop and execute social media content with the goal of increasing awareness and revenue for BYT and client properties, from our content platforms to experiential products, as well as promoting a daily, positive image of the company brand.
This role is responsible for keeping BYT on the forefront of new trends and best practices in social media, marketing, and advertising, so our business maintains an edge on effectively reaching our target audience.
- Lead development and execution of the company’s social media and digital marketing strategy
- Develop and improve our multi-platform social media strategy
- Content creation in collaboration with our editorial and events team
- Manage digital advertising campaigns on social media channels, as well as the budgets and the reporting of those campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years experience social media management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat) and strategy
- Minimum one year experience digital advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Google)
- An understanding of the lifestyle industry, and appreciation for the comedy, true crime, film, music and food
- We require all staff be self motivated, task driven, and have the ability to thrive in a fast pace work environment
If interested – please email your resume / cover letter / note to [email protected]