So you might have heard that BYT is launching a complete and comprehensive lifestyle calendar which should cover all your bases- musical, sexual, and nutritional. To celebrate this great paradigm shift we’re throwing All City events all around town and giving away all this free shit all the time (win tickets to Melvins or Mrs. Warren’s profession too)
This Saturday, Old Ebbitt Grill (one of our graphic designer Erik’s favorite places) is having their second annual block party. It starts at 4, goes till 11, there are drinks, music (including Christylez Bacon whom you never want to miss), food and probably vaguely opressive heat.
ANYWAY-You want to go.
Get tickets and details here: http://www.ebbittblockparty.com/ If you use the promo code: BYT2010 before Friday at 3pm you get a $10 discount (making everyone at least a little bit of a winner)
GA Block Party Ticket (35 bucks) Includes …
- Entrance to the Premiere Cookout and Street Festival brought to you by the Old Ebbitt Grill
- 7 hours of live music
- 10 Performances by 6 bands on 3 stages
VIP Block Party Experience (100 bucks) Includes All of the Above Plus…
- Unlimited food and drinks within the VIP Experience Lounge
- Designated VIP Will-Call line entrance
- Exclusive main stage viewing and reserved standing room
- Access to limited seating provided in the VIP Experience Lounge
WELL, WE HAVE A PAIR OF GENERAL ADMISSION AND A PAIR OF VIP TICKETS TO GIVE AWAY.
To enter to win, leave a comment telling us what are you craving for lunch today and we will let the winners know by 9am Friday. Cool?