Good morning everybody, Brightest Young Things is about to get the relaunch treatment!
Grab your inhaler cause real soon it’s gonna get all shiny and pretty and easier to use. What we’re most excited about is our completely revamped event calendar called:
which will allow users to create and post their own events, search through the database by an infinite number of possibilities (date, music style, metro line or keywords of their own choosing), and populate whatever calendars they use with a personalized going-out schedule for months in advance. In fact, the site is ready for you to start creating your promoter accounts now, if you have shows and events to post.
You should be this excited about planning your nightlife from now on:
Of course, we will be having a MASSIVE PARTY IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS but prior to that we decided to spend some time getting you and us excited about going out in DC in general.
So, we partnered up with the venues below for a curated calendar of some of the best DC summer entertainment around.
The “BYT ALL CITY” Official relaunch events include:
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16TH
THURSDAY JUNE 17TH:
- –Mrs. Warrens Profession @ Shakespeare City Theatre Young Professionals Showing
- Libby’s Cheeseburger Fest / Bandannas Rock DJ Party @ Jimmy Valentine’s
FRIDAY JUNE 18TH
SATURDAY JUNE 19TH
- Holy Ghost @ U Hall
- M3 (Scorpions, Cinterella) @ Merriweather Post Pavillion
- EVERLASTING LIFE (feat. HUME, DinoWalrus, Aa and MORE!) @ 2928 Georgia Avenue
- MIXTAPE @ RNR Hotel
SUNDAY JUNE 20TH
WEDNESDAY JUNE 23RD
THURSDAY, JUNE 24RTH
- June 24th-Family Hemerlein @ Gibson Showroom
FRIDAY JUNE 25TH
- “Title of Show” @ Signature Theatre
- Wavves @ Rock’n’Roll Hotel
- Jeffry Cudlin @ Flashpoint Gallery Opening
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30TH
- June 30th-E.T. Screening @ Noma Summer Screen
SATURDAY, JULY 3RD
- July 3rd- BIG FAT 4TH OF JULY SUMMER CAMP @ CAPITOL SKYLINE
+ MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED
now, I hear you ask:
What does a BYT ALL CITY EVENT entail?
Well, most importantly-quality. Each of these carry the BYT stamp of approval. Each one of these is a classy event which we would teleport ourselves to in a second. We will also be giving tickets away to all of them (where applicable), and MOST IMPORTANTLY the visitors will get a BYT ALL CITY golden ticket allowing them to RSVP and get discounted entry to the BIG, BAD, SUPER SECRET RELAUNCH PARTY we are about to announce.
+ BYT Kool Aide drink specials which we created just for you in collaboration with Smirnoff, which we promises goes down extra easy.
It is going to be one of the best summers ever.
LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE AN EVENT YOU’D LIKE TO TURN INTO AN OFFICIAL ALL CITY JAM and remember, in just a couple of days, BYT ALL CITY WILL BE WITH YOU FOREVER.
Start posting before using: