Photos by Nicholas Karlin, Franz Mahr, Clarissa Villondo
Bentzen Ball kicked off last night with the always magical Most Very Specialist Evening with Tig Notaro, Seaton Smith and Greg Barris. If you made it, relive the glory with these photos. If you missed it, clean up your act and grab some Bentzen Ball tickets here.
We’ll let you enjoy the photos below (backstage, sidestage, after-stage and whatnot snaps are included) but first some quick notes:
- Thank you all for coming!!!!
- You should all come ALL THE OTHER NIGHTS TOO (trust us, you don’t want to miss all the magic).
- Thank you to all our amazing talent last night: Tig Notaro (officially DC’s comedy BFF)!
- And Seaton Smith and Greg Barris!
- Thank you to Waterkeeper Alliance for being our non-profit partner and for everything you do. Thank you to Waterkeeper Alliance’s Robert Kennedy, Jr. for introducing Tig!
- Thank you to the BYQueens for looking fabulous!
- Thank you to Heineken for presenting all our Lincoln shows and keeping the Bentzen Ball dream alive with us for four years now.
- Thank you to W Hotel DC, 202 Creates, Lyft and Kramerbooks for sponsoring the festival, keeping us well rested and inspiring us always.
- Thanks to Whole Foods, National Gallery of Art, Herbivore Botanicals, Ayoba Yo and Compass Coffee for being lovely and supporting the festival.
- Follow us on follow us on FACEBOOK / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM and use #BentzenBall and #BYThings ALL THE TIME.
- Thank you, thank you, thank you forever.