Should you have been lucky enough to attend our shows at Lincoln Theatre, you may have seen a green screen standing in front of a monolith. For those that popped in front of it, you were a part of our friends at ONOMONOMEDIA’s most INCREDIBLE photobooth with RANDOM BACKGROUNDS and FUN PROPS and a keepsake that’ll be better than anything on your bedroom wall. Except for the random tit, sorry David.
Well, here’s the deal. Enjoy the GIFs (you’re animated!). And before you do, a round of applause for the folks below:
But before we dive into the photos, a few thank yous:
- to Tig for keeping this dream alive with us, five years later (and forever more)
- to all the comedians for flying/driving/training down to DC for this. Their schedules are insane and for all of them to be here at the same time-we just want to hug you all over again
- all the local comedians too-you guys were amazing
- our amazing venues and their staff: 9:30 CLUB, LINCOLN THEATRE, FILLMORE, KENNEDY CENTER, BLACK CAT & WONDERLAND (& LISNER TOO)- you were ALL FLAWLESS.
- HRC for being our official partner (perfect timing too, since last weekend was National Coming Out Day)
- our sponsors: HEINEKEN, MPAA, CAR2GO, HAILO and KIMPTON for making sure the talent is driven, hydrated and well rested at all times.
- Scott Drewno & Tommy McFly and The Source by Wolfgang Puck for hosting this year’s charity event – BREAST CANCER BITES. Learn more about early breast cancer detection and donate to the GW Mammogram Van Unit Here.
- our hospitality partners: EAT THE RICH, ROOFERS UNION, THE SHEPPHARD, BOOMERANG PIRATE SHIP, &PIZZA, BRIXTON, KIND BARS and SHAKE SHACK -for keeping the food and drink and after party levels SKY HIGH during this experience. You should go to all of them all the time.
- WeWork for both hosting the BYT offices AND the Friday night afterparty at the Wonderbread Factory AND STILL NOT EVICTING US (You Guys are THE BEST!)
- White House & Library of Congress for organizing behind the scenes tours for the comedians
- Peligroso Tequila, Tanqueray & Ketel One for donating liquor to the afterparties
- CAPITAL SEGWAY for forever being our segway tour host
- ONOMONOMEDIA for all the photobooths (a separate set on this is coming up)
- all the amazing press people who helped spread the good word about this
- our staff for crushing through the weekend without any sleep or rest or anything but adrenaline and a deep desire for this to be great
- our photo team for documenting all of this
- and, of course, ALL OF YOU for making your way over to these shows. WE LOVE YOU FOR IT.
OK AWESOME PHOTOBOOTH TIME.