It’s raining. It’s going to rain all night. Order some pizza.
If you want to dance for a good cause, head to Ten Tigers Parlour for Nick Klein, Enrique, Twin Jude, and Sleepy G.
If you want to drink in the company of dogs, head to Satellite Room for Yappy Hour.
If you want to see a show, head to DC9 for Evening Darling and Rubyfruit.
If you’d rather play music trivia, head to Songbyrd.
- Washingtonian spends some quality time with Pete Novick AKA Fooman Zybar AKA D.C.’s drug teacher, guide and reviewer during the late 60s.
- Did you know the Yeah Yeah Yeahs are still around? The Yeah Yeah Yeahs are still around.
- Say what you want about 9:30 Club beer prices, NYT reminds us that D.C. is lucky to have venues like the 9:30 Club, and soon enough, The Anthem.
- Did you hear about the shooting that took place on the Red Line near Takoma Park yesterday? Here’s what happened.
- According to WalletHub, D.C. has killer healthcare.
- Yelp may be the bane of the restaurant industry, but at least it’s opening up a office in D.C. and bringing hundreds of jobs along with it.