Petit Biscuit headlines 9:30 Club.
Hang out in The Hive later than usual at National Building Museum’s Hive Late Night.
Enjoy some ale at The Summer of Sour Series at The Sovereign.
The Big Lebowski screens at The Lincoln Theatre.
The Den inside Politics and Prose hosts an open mic. Perform, listen, or both. Wait. Even if you perform you should listen. So listen for sure.
- Himitsu, Timber Pizza Co. and Pineapple & Pearls made Bon Appetit’s Best New Restaurants in America list. I forgot how nice it felt to be proud of our city. Also, please someone take me to Pineapple & Pearls. I promise I’m a fun person to have dinner with.
- A Fugazi Opera is a thing that is happening in the world. It’s comprised of 0 Fugazi songs, and instead is made up of “random feedback” noises. I mean sure.
- Farm-to-table doesn’t mean anything anymore (or never meant anything to begin with). Here’s why.
- The President thinks the White House is a dump. What a time to be alive.
- Imagine 18th street without a single solitary car. There would be so much room for drunk people! Fights between dumb college bros would be able to safely take place in the street!