Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
- Baseball! It’s Opening Day at Nationals Park! Hooray! Baseball is a fantastic distraction from politics even though the Nats have racing presidents. Whatever. It’s still great. Baseball!
- Not a baseball fan? Sports make you sick? We may have a solution! Skip the Final Four Championship and watch Meow Madness on the Hallmark Channel.
- Learn how to tell a story from people that know how to tell stories: Storytelling 101 @ Story District.
- The show of the night is Half Waif and Stronger Sex at DC9. Read our interview with Half Waif. Stronger Sex conducted.
- Second best show of the night is George Clanton at Black Cat.
If none of these options float your boat, check out our AGENDA for more ideas (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)