Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
- The show of the night is Mortified DC: Spriiiiiiiing Breeeeeeeak! at Town.
- Join (us) BYT and Lululemon at the Take Five Meditation Center in Dupont for a free evening of mindfullness and wellness after work.
- We’re in the midst of the best beer week of the year, CBC. Picks from our Draft Picks feature:
Spirits Rejoice at Right Proper (Brookland)
Taste of the DMV at Lost & Found
- Baroness and Trans Am play 9:30 Club to celebrate 6 years of DC Brau.
- This is a very good show: Blaqstarr, Geologist, James Nasty, Bond St District, Blacksage, Natural Velvet at Rock & Roll Hotel.
- Kate Tempest is at U Hall.
- The DC Bike Party is throwing their Cherry Blossom Chase ride. Go get your bike.
- Go do yoga in one of the prettiest places in D.C.
- Red Hot Chili Peppers play Verizon Center. We’re recommending this because BABYMETAL opens. Get there early. Do not miss BABYMETAL.
If none of these options float your boat, check out our AGENDA for more ideas (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)