ANNOUNCING: The EU Delegation to the US Presents See Change: Climate in National Parks
Are you really into saving the Earth? Do you care about the planet that sustains your life? Or maybe you’re into fabulous photos?
All Photos By: ALEXIS ROSENFELD
Join EU Energy Union Vice President: Maros Sefcovic
U.S. Scretary of the Interior (2013-2017): Sally Jewell
See fabulous photos like these at the exhibition:
Tuesday, June 26, 2018 from 4:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Long View Gallery
1234 9th Street NW
Washington DC, 20001
See the wonders of glaciers, coral reefs and forests, you know all the things that are not in the middle of the city.
DID WE MENTION IT’S FREE?
4:30 p.m. Registration/networking
4:55-5:00 Introductory remarks by Ambassador David O’Sullivan, Delegation of the European Union to the USA
5:00-5:45 In conversation: Climate Change: Urgency and Solutions
- Vice President Maros Sefcovic, Energy Union, European Commission
- Sally Jewell, U.S. Secretary of Interior (2013-2017), Distinguished Fellow, University of Washington College of the Environment
- Moderated by Sherri Goodman, Senior Fellow, Wilson Center Environmental Change and Security Program
5:45-6:30 Science, Nature and Life: Understanding and confronting Global Climate Change in our National Parks
- Gary Machlis, Professor of Environmental Stability ,Clemson University, former science advisor to the National Park Service director
- Gilles Kleitz, Director, Parc Amazonien de Guyane, France
- Moderated by Mark Wenzler, Senior Vice President of Conservation Programs, National Parks Conservation Association
6:30-7:30 Reception and viewing of See Change exhibition, including a special selection of images showcasing the impact of climate change through glaciers, coral reefs and forests
Come out and learn something