For most of the country “Award Season” is in the fall/winter. In D.C. “Award Season” happens in the summer when Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington’s (RAMW) July 30 RAMMY Awards Gala celebrates the best of the best in the DMV restaurant industry. With the restaurant scene here growing bigger and better every year, so does the competition for the coveted awards.
This season we are teaming up with RAMW to celebrate the nominees in our favorite meal category – BRUNCH – with RAMW & BYT’s Brunch Passport Challenge!
So how does it work?
This year’s two brunch categories (Casual Brunch of the Year & Upscale Brunch of the Year) are voted on by the public. VOTE HERE NOW. Eat your way through at least 4 the finalists to make an informed decision before you vote, then enter to win 2 tickets to the RAMMYS on July 30th ($700 value).
How To Win:
- Visit 4 of the 10 nominated restaurants for brunch between May 1-May 31
- Tweet, insta or facebook each meal using the hashtags #RAMMYS17 & #BYThings and tagging the restaurant (cheat sheet below)
- Once you have visited at least 4 restaurants enter HERE
- All participants must be 21+
- You must visit and social media at least 4 of the 10 nominated restaurants for brunch
- Enter by Wednesday, May 31
- Winner will be contacted on Thursday, June 1
Casual Brunch of the Year
Upscale Brunch of the Year