We like brunch. You like brunch. Everyone likes brunch. So why not put your brunching to good use and win RAMMYS tickets in the process? We’re teaming up with our friends at RAMW to host a brunch passport challenge and it’s far easier than any Instagram competition you’ve ever entered. Basically, all you have to do is keep eating brunch (let’s face it, you were going to do that anyway) and you could win a pair of this year’s RAMMY tickets (happening June 30th).
Perfect. Here are the deetz:
The RAMMYS honors the exceptional ability and accomplishments of the hard-working individuals and organizations of the region’s restaurants and foodservice community. “Casual Brunch of the Year” & “Upscale Brunch of the Year” are both competitive, publicly voted categories for the 2019 RAMMY Awards (VOTE HERE NOW). Participating in this promotion will distinguish each restaurant finalist by its dedication to dining excellence, service, and value, giving the public a chance to experience the city’s top brunch programs.
Eat your way through at least 4 the finalists to make an informed decision before you vote, then enter to win 2 tickets to the RAMMYS on June 30.
How To Win:
- Visit 4 of the 10 brunch nominated restaurants for brunch between now and April 30
- Tweet, insta or facebook each meal using the hashtags #RAMMYS19 & #BYThings and tagging the restaurant (cheat sheet below)
- Once you have visited at least 4 restaurants enter HERE
- All participants must be 21+
- You must visit and social media at least 4 of the 10 nominated restaurants for brunch
- Enter by April 30th
- Winner will be contacted on May 15th
Casual Brunch of the Year
- Brookland’s Finest Bar & Kitchen
- Casolare Ristorante & Bar
- Compass Rose Bar + Kitchen
- The Tavern at Ivy City Smokehouse
Upscale Brunch of the Year
- The Restaurant at Patowmack Farm
- The Source by Wolfgang Puck
- Unconventional Diner
Want to see the rest of the nominations? We’ve got you covered there too.