Good afternoon everyone, we are SO THRILLED to announce the Halloween edition of our Night at the NEWSEUM series on October 28th, 2011 @ 9pm!
We have limited $15 pre-sale tickets on sale right now at http://newseum4.eventbrite.com/
- DJ Woolfy (DFA) on the 6th floor terrace!
- Exclusive after-hours access to the Newseum — a dazzling, high-tech roller-coaster ride through 500 years of headline history including Pulitzer Prize-winning photojournalism, the Berlin Wall and exciting galleries, theaters and interactives
- Free 3D glasses for everybody to view our giant 40ft original 3D animation / or just to walk around and look cool in
- Drinks and food available for purchase – all provided by Wolfgang Puck Catering – with bars located on the 1st, 2nd & 6th floors + the concourse. Yay for bars!
- Ride the Stella-vator to the 6th floor terrace! (we even put bars in the elevators)
- Live Thriller reenactment by the Culture Shock dance crew (whaaaat??)
- Ping Pong tables provided by Joola – win prizes in the tournament or just play for fun!
- All guests will get a discount coupon for another visit to the Newseum
- A Halloween photobooth to show off in!
No dress code, but it’s Halloween, so you should probably wear some sort of costume!
Limited number of $15 pre-sale tix avail, these will sell out fast
18+ to enter, 21+ to drink