HEY THERE! To launch the Fall/Winter 2011 SPAIN arts&culture Program, on September 16th, 8-midnight, The Embassy of Spain and BYT invite you to a very special reception at the former Ambassador’s residence building that is currently being renovated! Yes, it’s that cool space castle on 16th st and Fuller that you’ve always wondered about. Come have a drink, get a sneak preview of all the amazing stuff The Embassy has planned for the months to come, and dance to DJ sets by Ursula 1000 (ESL / NYC) and Philippe Chetrit (Fatback / DC) (plus other surprises, as always)
- September 16th 2011, 8pm-12am
- 2801 16th street NW (an easy walk from the Columbia Heights metro stop, on the corner of 16th and Fuller NW)
- Cash Bar/You Have to be 21+ to enter
- RSVP LINK: http://yesbyt.eventbrite.com/
- for updates: follow BYT on facebook and twitter (@BYT)
SEE YOU THERE!!!!!