The Bentzen Ball happened! Much like the opening night hinted, the whole four days was a treat for our ears and a delight for our hearts. Scroll down and revel in the magic that was October 24th -27th.
photos by: Nicholas Karlin, Clarissa Villondo, Franz Mahr, Ike Hayman, Nathan Napolitano
We’ll let you enjoy the photos below (backstage, sidestage, after-stage and whatnot snaps are included) but first some quick notes:
- Thank you all for coming!!!!
- Thank you to all our amazing talent!!!! You are all so beautiful and talented that we can barely handle it.
- Thank you to World Central Kitchen for being our non-profit partners and for everything you do.
- Thank you to Events DC for co-presenting our Lincoln Theater shows and PRESENTING the DC Comedy Homecoming and for keeping the Bentzen Ball dream alive!
- Thank you to Lyft for getting us around town! $1 from every ride at Lincoln Theatre shows was donated to World Central Kitchen, so use that app!
- Thank you to Smirnoff and Captain Morgan for being the official cocktail partners of the Bentzen Ball! You’re keeping us going on the daily.
- Thank you to Archipelago, Brixton, Cloak & Dagger and Nellie’s for being our official Bentzen Bars!
- Thank you to W Hotel DC for keeping us well rested and inspiring us always, and hosting panels and charity funny brunches for us.
- Thank you to Stitcher for being our favorite podcast platform forever.
- Thanks to Sweetgreen and Milk Bar and Girls Night In and We Act Radio for being lovely and supporting the festival.
- Follow us on follow us on FACEBOOK / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM and use #BentzenBall and #BYThings ALL THE TIME.
- Thank you, thank you, thank you forever.
- P.S. WE HAVE A TRUE CRIME FESTIVAL COMING UP NOV 8-10, SEE YOU THERE!