Date(s) - 03/06/2013
After a two-year hibernation, ODCSF is BACK! Snowquester 2013 looks set to be our last chance for significant snow for this winter, and we want to make the most of it.
We hope you can join us for a little rumble in the Circle, starting at 4pm on Wednesday, March 6.
Couple of things:
• You can help us spread the word on Twitter with the hashtags #ODCSF and #Snowquester
• This will be a smaller affair than our epic Snowmaggedon battle of Feb. 6, 2010, given the fact that snow totals may only reach 8 inches. But that’s OK!
• There’s a chance the wet snow will be too slushy to throw around. We’ll make a call on that a few hours earlier and possibly call the whole thing off
• To spice things up, bring your craziest costumes! And if anyone has got a video camera, maybe we can even do a Harlem Shake routine. Any volunteers?
• This is meant to be fun! So here’s the disclaimer: we plan to wear our protective gear, play fair, and follow any instructions given by police.
Anyone who doesn’t (for example by pelting moving cars) is responsible for the consequences. Safety is important to us!
See you in the Circle!
- The ODCSF Crew.