Where are you going to be on October 28th, 2011? Well, if you’re smart, you’re planning on heading over to NIGHT AT THE NEWSEUM IV (IN 3D!!!) which (is definitely going to sell out &….) promises to be the spookiest, awesomenest, best Halloween party (so you should wear your GOOD costume) in town. For real. Don’t believe me?
Here’s just a SAMPLE of what’s in store:
- All the fun you’ve come to love and expect from one, two, three BYT Presents @ the Newseum parties
- DJ Questlove!!
- DJ Woolfy (DFA) on the 6th floor terrace!
- Exclusive after-hours access to the Newseum — a dazzling, high-tech roller-coaster ride through 500 years of headline history including Pulitzer Prize-winning photojournalism, the Berlin Wall and exciting galleries, theaters and interactives
- Free 3D glasses for everybody to view our giant 40ft original 3D animation / or just to walk around and look cool in
- Drinks and food available for purchase – all provided by Wolfgang Puck Catering – with bars located on the 1st, 2nd & 6th floors + the concourse. Yay for bars!
- Ride the Stella-vator to the 6th floor terrace! (we even put bars in the elevators)
- Live Thriller reenactment by the Culture Shock dance crew (whaaaat??)
- Ping Pong tables provided by Joola – win prizes in the tournament or just play for fun!
- All guests will get a discount coupon for another visit to the Newseum
- A Halloween photobooth to show off in!
- + so much more that we’re keeping it a surprise (but I can say this: IT’LL BE AMAAAAAAAAAAZING)
So what are you waiting for? A chance to win tickets? Well fine. Here it is. Your moment of free-loadin’ zen. TO WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO THE MOST SPOOKTACULAR EVENT OF 2011: Tell us what costume you think QUESTLOVE should rock while manning the decks. Here’s a most excellent photo of the man himself for inspiration:
Winner will be selected by Friday AM. Use a real email address when you comment! GOOD LUCK.