On September 7th, join the Arts Coalition for the Dupont Underground for a Fundraiser:
- DUPONT UNDERGROUND — ABOVEGROUND
- EASTERN MARKET MAIN HALL
- 225 7TH STREET SE, WASHINGTON DC
The evening which is intended to help fundraise for activation of the fabled DUPONT UNDERGROUND space is looking pretty jazzy:
- > Live musical performances presented by DC Setlist: Alex Minoff, Margot MacDonald, Justin Jones Band
- > World premiere of Robin Bell and DC Setlist music videos from the Underground.
- > Raffle prizes from the Corcoran Gallery of Art, The Pink Line Project, Our City Film Festival, KIND Snacks and more.*
- > Beer and wine by Stella Artois, Starr Hill Brewery, and Veritas Vineyard & Winery.
- > Learn more about the future of Dupont Underground
And while the tickets are affordable and the money is going to a worthy cause (Ambassador – $150 (not available at the door); Friend – $30 ($40 at the door); Designated Driver – $20 ($30 at the door); Under 21 – $20 ($30 at the door)) we do have a FRIEND ticket to give away to this evening too.
To enter to win- leave us a comment telling us what would you like to see happen in Dupont Underground: what type of event, exhibit, business etc. The more creative the better. We’ll notify the winners by COB September 4th.