We originally ran this piece on January 7, 2014, on Nicolas Cage’s 50th birthday/BYT Nicolas Cage site takeoever. -ed.
As you may have noticed by glancing on the BYT homepage today, we are celebrating Nicolas Cage turning 50 today. For that occasion, you obviously need to buy Nicolas Cage a gift. The man already owns tropical islands, German castles, dinosaur heads, approximately 85 cars and at least that many Elvis outfits so the only way to TRULY give him a gift is to make it one that celebrates HIM.
So, here, in no particular order, gifts that tell Nicolas Cage “I LOVE YOU… NICOLAS CAGE”. All of which you can be paying for with Nicolas Cage dollar bills (worth $5.99 actually):
- The rights to the Marvel character Nicolas Cage, obviously
- follow it up with this sweet Nic Cage bee birthday cake (image via)
- then wrap:
- this FREEZING Nicolas Cage (how appropriate for today) iphone case
- and the Nicolas Cage hairstyle whiteboard. So simple, so genius.
- which you can put on this subtle Nicolas Cage couch:
- under THIS sweet blanket, to wrap his (and yours) crazy in:
- while you sip Copolla Vineyards wine from this Nicolas Cage wine glass
- hide little Nicolas Cages EVERYWHERE
- And protect them with a whole army of these Nicolas Cage action figures (you might be surprised JUST HOW MANY THERE ARE)
- or if nothing but life size will do, a heist to steal the wax figure from Madame Tussaud’s is in order: