Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it. )
- The soulful vixens of Clairy Browne and the Bangin’ Rackettes hit Rock and Roll Hotel tonight. Get a load of these harmonies:
- You can still get tix to Dillon Francis at 9:30 Club, so we recommend you get on that if you feel like dancin’.
- Get folky with Elephant Revival at The Hamilton:
- Or get singin’ yourself with District Karaoke at Penn Social.
- Feeling hungry? There’s a rare beer dinner and tasting over at Birch & Barley where you can feast on a five-course meal and eight hard-to-find, carefully curated beers. (Yum.)
- If you’re feeling political, The 201 Bar is hosting a bipartisan discussion on how today’s political movements came to be.
- No? More beer? Well luckily for you there’s a Dogfish Head Tap Takeover and Happy Hour at Smoke & Barrel in celebration of Craft Beer Week. Grab a drink and treat yo’self.