Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it. )
- Join José Andrés, Bill Couper, Paul Cohn, Dan Glickman and more as they honor D.C. Central Kitchen’s founder, Robert Egger, at The Hamilton tonight. Egger is leaving to launch L.A. Kitchen and they’re sending him off with cocktails, delicious food and live music. Win/Win.
- And if you’re STILL feeling hungry, the brand new Industry Takeover Nights at Graffiato begin tonight. This month, from 10:00pm to 1:00am, Bryan Voltaggio and the team from Range will serve complimentary late night snacks at the first floor pizza bar, and the bar will offer drink specials, including some libations from guest mixologists.
- Tonight via the Washington Jewish Film Festival there are multiple screenings of some incredible movies. To learn about some of our faves, visit our guide here.
- And if you’re more into, you know, WIZARDS, there’s Muggle Mondays over at Black Cat. Tonight they’re showing Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone with specials on Butterbeer. Mmmmmm…
- Or if you’re like, bish please, and want to hear some live music, head to The Kennedy Center for Dizzy Miss Lizzie’s Roadside Review and get a mix of theater, vaudeville, rock ‘n’ roll, and gypsy-punk.