Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY(side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it. )
- Welcome to FOTOWEEK-use our handy guide to help you work through the very intense schedule ahead.
- For a healthy dose of madness and psychedelia, check out Roky Erickson at Rock and Roll Hotel.
- And The Tragically Hip at 9:30 Club.
- Head to the Luce Center for an art scavenger hunt (yes!) set up by local artist Cory Oberndorfer.
- Ready for Cult of Youth at Black Cat? Let’s get experimental:
- Or feel that rock’n'roll down in your bones with David Johansen (of New York Dolls fame) at The Hamilton.
- And finally, Pete Holmes at U Street Music Hall is sold out (womp womp) but here’s a consolation schtick: