Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our Tuesday picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it. )
- It’s a well-documented fact we love American Ice Co. and it’s even more well documented that we love their heavy-metal-inspired cocktail event Spirits in Black to pieces. So let’s get an amen when we say that American Ice Co. is THE place to be tonight for kick-ass drinks and sweet tune spinnin’.
- Kick back and relax with Ziggy Marley at Howard Theatre.
- Speaking of which, why don’t you join in and head to Montserrat House tonight for the INCREDIBLE photography of Joshua Cogan’s “Heart of a Lion: The Streets of Kingston” exhibit with SPECIAL GUEST ZIGGY MARLEY.
- Get your FOOD on with Chef Alain and Guillermo Pernot’s four-course popup Paladar at Cuba Libre.
- If you’re in the mood for some murder, AFI Silver is screening legal/intrigue/drama -fest The Client.
- And if you’re craving some charm and a rollicking good time, Longhorne Slim is hitting Rock and Roll Hotel. Have at ‘em: